Friday, March 28, 2008

research

I have written many research papers. One of my papers was about twenty Fourth President clover Cleavland the . The other research paper was about World War Two. The teacher that assigned the papers was my history teacher Coach Melton. The easiest part about these papers was deciding what to write about because I already knew about it. The hardest part about it was keeping up with the due dates. There were many things to turn in at different times, and it was hard to remember all of them. I believe the greatest challenge in writing this research paper will be writing the paper itself. I will overcome that obstacle by trying to keep up with every thing that is required so I wont have to stay behind. I will learn about Pearl Harbor and that if what I decided to do and now i no i could do a research paper by my self. And it is difficult but if you do it and finish it you will now no that it is not as hard as i thought. So just keep up and do your work and dont try tom fail to day i am trying to finish this biogger. Why because i lost my folder and i am in iss so my day so far has gone bad but what the good thing about it is that i didnt have to do any work and they got me out during 6th period so it was good after that. So right now just trying ti finish this blogger so i coud just get a good grade and hopefully pass. So please mrs fooks give me a good grade for late work.

No comments: