Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April 2nd 08

To day when Ms. Lovett came and got me from class, we went down stairs and came to cm and got on the computer. Then we looked up Eleanor Roosevelt online after that.
I found research about her I coped it to word. After that I got on blogger and check on what my next assignment was it was about what I learned to day that Eleanor Roosevelt greatest legacy member of the UN’s Commission on Human Rights. Unlike most other members of the Commission, Mrs. Roosevelt was neither a scholar nor an expert on international law. Eleanor Roosevelt considered her position on one of the ambassador for the common women and man. In one paragraph I learned that Eleanor work in the white house with her husband and that she was his ears and eyes. She knew all the people of the United States of America she was happy and common. She was very smart, she was big on politics even befor she was in the white house she knew what man women and children needed.. "She was recognized as a tireless worker, stating triumphantly at one point, "I drive hard and when I get home I will be tired! The men on the Commission will be also!" Many of the delegates found this aspect of her personality less agreeable than her charm. One went so far as to suggest that his own human rights were violated by the length of the meetings"(National Coordinating Committee 1) !

No comments: