Monday, April 7, 2008

Today

Today my day been in the middle why because i get tired of school just plane boring but i got to deal with it. Wonder were i be with out school. Well about my day first period came out to be good they change my schedule to my first semester period teacher so it was good he a tight teacher. Then second period was goo did my work then after that just chilled the rest of the period so that went good. Then third period was boring why because the class is BCIS and the teacher don't really care why don't got a computer as u could tell. Then my fourth was kinda good we work in groups and it came out to be good except the end of the period the teacher got mad because the whole class was talking and we stayed for two minutes after the bell rang. Then fifth came out good why because we took a little bit of notes after that we look at video clips then just chilled the whole class period just talking about it and answering questions so it was good. then six period was kinda bad because the teacher got me mad but oh well so after that we did a Little bit of work shits then look at a Little video clip then talk a bout it it was in Spanish so it was good then seventh period miss Lovett came for me and we came down cm then after that i came and log on blogger well first my h drive but didn't let me in so just decided to do a blogger well now u no how my day went just boring other day but got to deal with it but school here for a reason. Then after school i got to do my home work so going to take it home and finish in on my brother girls computer and hope fully bring it tomorrow.

No comments: