Thursday, April 3, 2008

What I did to day

To day I was supposed to be in Iss to day but i decided not to go. I just went to class all day but when i got to 5Th period coach Melton's class they caught me skipping iss. So they took me down was mad but it was my fault i was in iss i was there for tardies. I was signing in till ms lovett came down and got me. So we went to the library and found two books on Eleanor Roosevelt. We stayed the whole class period taking notes on the two books we found. When we were leaving the library ms lovett check out a book to leave in cm for me. When we got to cm i started typing to notes on word for like 30 minutes. Some of the things i learned about Eleanor Roosevelt that she like playing the piano and the violin. When she was 18 years old Eleanor was invited to most of the fancies party ever but she never like going. The first party she ever went to she danced was agony for her. The custom easy that each young lady carried a dance card, which young men would fill with their names. Her child hood was pretty sad why because her family was very ill. Her mother died when she was eight her brother died when he was 3 because he had Scarlet fever and her dad died when she was ten. She lived with her grandmother after her family died. When she was eighteen her grandmother send her to boarding school. At first she didn't like it. Soon after she got there she decided that she really did like it. She study things like German and she had a good friend there. When she was eighteen she went to the party's and found her cousin Franklin. They dated for a while they fell in love and decided to get married so she decided to marry her own cousin.

No comments: