Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The last past days

Well my last past days so far have gone bad and good why because I been in trouble. First I was in iss for 2 days so it sucks I was in there for tardies. man it was so boring but guess what I did my work while I was in there history Spanish IPC finish it all but except for English so much work. When I was in there I got in trouble once because the teacher got mad because I was talking to my brother I told him to get lost. So she got mad and grab me I was so mad then she didn't again then she told me to shut up so she took me down to the principles offices and my principle told me to write her a sorry letter. To see if she wanted me in there and it was my last day so i didn't want to get in trouble so I had to write the letter or it was getting suspended so i did she let me finish my day so that was good. Now look at me I am in class to day my day has gone good except that i didn't do my English work haven't have time so tomorrow I am going to stay after school so Mrs lovett well help me and finish it tomorrow after school I am going to stay because I do wanna pass this year this class. Well if i don't finish my work i am going to try to turn in some thing because like y'all say a grade is better the a zero.

No comments: